400 g dried rigatoni pasta
500g mixed cherry tomatoes
1 whole garlic bulb, peeled and kept whole
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Handful fresh thyme or rosemary leaves
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to season
1. Preheat the oven to 180c. Cook your rigatoni just under packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Place the cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and thyme in a large baking dish. Season generously with salt and pepper and using a spoon to mix the ingredients well.
3. Place cherry tomatoes into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the tomatoes are blistered and soft.
4. Spoon the blistered cherry tomatoes along with all the liquid into the Vitamix. Pulse cherry tomatoes until it reaches a thick sauce consistency. Pour the sauce back into the baking dish. Pour the cooked rigatoni into the sauce and toss until all the rigatoni is completely covered.
5. Serve is bowls with a generous serving of freshly grated parmesan cheese.