Fragrant and flavorsome, the delicious Creamy Cauliflower Curry using @keens_aus curry powder. This vegetable curry is not only deliciously spicy and packed with exotic flavour, it’s super simple to make on even the busiest weeknights. Recipe up on the blog. Link found in bio @thedelightfulcook @keen_aus #keenscurry #keepcalmandcurryon
Creamy Cauliflower Curry
300g cauliflower, cut into florets
1 400g tin of diced tomatoes
1 can coconut cream
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 white onion, finely diced
2 tbsp Keen’s Traditional Curry Powder
½ tsp Cumin powder
½ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Chili powder
¼ cup Olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
Naan bread (optional)
Coriander leaves (optional)
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium to low heat. Add garlic and onions and sauté until translucent, roughly about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add in Keen’s curry powder, cinnamon, cumin, 1 ½ teaspoon salt and diced tomatoes and stir until combined. Bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Pour in coconut cream, increase the heat slightly, bringing the curry to a boil, once it has been brought to a boil, reduce and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower florets to the curry sauce, stir and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and soft. Once cooked removed from the heat.
5. Serve all over the top of cooked rice, served with naan bread and garnished with fresh coriander leaves.