Ok, so I just want to put it out there... I love carbs! Yes, I know there's all this talk about how all carbs are bad for you and how you should'nt eat them late at night and blah, blah, blah, BUT... We can have some in moderation right?
If you could choose between homemade fries or packaged, what would you choose? I always say homemade is better! These fries are bloody awesome and so so garlicky which I absolutely love and the best part they are baked.. Yes BAKED! Let's enjoy the tastes of fries without the drive through guilt!
the delightful cook x
for the fries
4 large potatoes sliced into fries (I use carisma)
6 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped and tightly packed
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbs of sriracha
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Coat potatoes with olive oil.
2. On a baking tray with lined baking paper, lay each of the fries. Make sure you don't over crowd the pan. Bake for 30-40mins turning every so often.
3. Once cooked, take out of the oven and transfer to a large bowl.
4. Add minced garlic, parmesan and parsley. Mix well and serve while hot.
5. Mix mayonnaise and sriracha. Serve on the side of fries.
6. Enjoy x