chocolate chip cookies
2 cups of white flour
1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips
150g of melted butter
1 cup brown sugar, tightly packed
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Place all dry ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Add eggs and melted butter and again mix well.
4. On a lined baking tray roll out cookie mixture into medium size balls and place them evenly out.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 12-15 mins and place on wire rack to cool.
6. Enjoy x