I make this all the time! It's quick, easy and tastes.... Unbelievable. It also has one of my faves... Anchovies. I know, I know not many people enjoy the taste but I absolutely love them. Every so often I'll also add some canned tuna to the mixture just to enhance that fishy flavour. It's really to what you prefer. My Nonna has made this a fair few times while I was growing up and I wanted to create it as close to hers as I could. Try it out and let me know what you think... You'll be pleasantly surprised. Enjoy. the delightful cook x
1 packet of spaghetti
2 cloves garlic minced
10 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
1 cup roma cherry tomatoes diced
1/2 cup white wine
1 tbsp capers
1. In a large saucepan, on medium heat add a decent amount of olive oil. Add garlic and anchovies and cook for a few minutes until fragrant.
2. Add roma tomatoes and cook for a further few minutes until they start to blister. Increase to high heat.
3. Add white wine and capers to sauce. Season with a little salt.
4. Once sauce has come to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions. Once cooked and drained add to sauce and mix together.
6. Serve and garnish with fresh parsley.
7. Enjoy x