I make this all the time but it never lasts more than a few days in my house. I sprinkle this all over my food and tastes incredible and the best thing is it's quick and easy! I made some the other day and mixed it with some Greek yoghurt and fresh berries topped with a little drizzle of honey. Light and fresh, perfect for breakfast or a snack!
3 Cups of Oats
1 Cup Three Coloured Quinoa (rinsed)
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients together.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix the mixture well. I like to use my hands so the honey and Oil coat the mixture well.
4. Pour and spread out the mixture evenly on the baking tray.
5. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Once out of the oven wait until cool and place in an airtight container. The mixture keeps for 1-2 weeks.